Sunday, January 29, 2006

Poor Traffic Police

Yday i was returing from the movie. On my way i picked up my dad from railway station. It was 10 PM and while crossing Ukkadam (a place in Coimbatore) a gang of police cops has stopped my vehicle. Immediately i took my license and Vehicle documents. But they denied for it and asked whether i have drunk, i said no. Suddenly one of the cop has asked me to blow air in his face. I did and they left me. But i felt pitty for this policemen. As the technology has grown to this level why can they carry some instrument to find out whether the people has drunk or not. We know that many disease spread thru air. Govt has to think about this. When i was in chennai i used to see police check peoples in ECR using some instrument. Why not in coimbatore. Police has to think about this.

P.S. I went to Raang de Basanthi movie. Will write in detail about that later. Really a nice movie.

No comments: